Please note that affiliate links may be included in some posts.
- If you’ve got the money, splurge on a destination bachelor party
- Las Vegas is the perfect place for a golf party, with plenty of world-famous nightlife and courses
- For a unique experience, head to Cabo San Lucas for some of the best golf courses in the world
- If you’re on a budget, try organizing a tournament at a local public course or try out Golf Gig– where golf comes to you!
- Make it a truly memorable bachelor party by adding on some fun outside of golf
- Things like: gentlemen’s clubs, laser tag, ATV rentals, paintball, fishing expeditions or gambling in Vegas
- Check out some of our favorite golf bachelor party ideas below
I was really excited when my brother-in-law announced that he was getting married. I had always been close to him, and I was looking forward to being a part of his big day. As the date got closer, I started to think about what I could do to help make his bachelor party special.
I knew that he loved golfing, so I decided to plan a golf-themed bachelor party for him in Las Vegas. I reached out to some of my brother-in-law’s friends to see if they wanted to come to Vegas for the weekend. I then started by booking a block of rooms at a hotel on the strip.
Once I had all of the guests lined up, I started planning the activities. I knew that golf would be the main event, but gambling would be a close second. I reserved a tee time at a local golf course and made sure everyone was onboard for a casino night.
For the big night, I rented a limo to pick everyone up and take us to the golf course. After a few hours of golfing, we hit the casino floor and played blackjack, poker, and roulette. We had a blast and my brother-in-law won a pretty penny at the tables.
I also made sure to have plenty of food and drink available throughout the day. I ordered catering for the golf outing and made sure that there was an open bar at the hotel for everyone to enjoy.
Overall, we all had a blast playing several rounds of golf, and we even managed to beat my brother-in-law’s best score!
I was really happy that I was able to help my brother-in-law celebrate his last days as a bachelor. The party was a huge success, and everyone had a great time. I’m sure he’ll always remember his Vegas bachelor party!
Some of our favorite destination golf bachelor party ideas
Las Vegas: Party, Gamble & Golf!
There’s no better place to golf party than Vegas, and there’s no better way to do it than on the golf course. With some of the best courses in the country, and world-famous nightlife, Vegas is the perfect place to celebrate your last days as a single man.
Sample Vegas Itinerary
Day 1: Start your bachelor party off with a bang by teeing off at some of the best golf courses in Las Vegas. The Wynn and the Encore both offer world-class golfing experiences, and you can easily spend an entire day exploring their courses. In the evening, take a stroll down the Las Vegas Strip and enjoy some of the best nightlife in the world. Try out some of the casinos or see one of the many famous shows on offer.
Day 2:After a day of gambling and partying, why not take it easy and spend a day on the golf course? There are plenty of great public courses in Las Vegas, so you can find something to fit any budget. In the evening, enjoy another night on the town, this time trying out some of the city’s more exclusive clubs.
Day 3: It’s time to say goodbye to Las Vegas, but not before one last round of golf. There are plenty of great courses in the area that are perfect for a quick game before hitting the airport.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida: Great Weather, Water Fun & Golf
If you’re looking for amazing weather and great golf, Fort Lauderdale is the place for you. With its sandy beaches and crystal-clear water, it’s the perfect spot to relax and enjoy your last days as a bachelor. Here’s some great tips for a bachelor party in Fort Lauderdale from TripAdvisor.
Sample Fort Lauderdale Itinerary
Day 1: Start the day by renting some golf clubs and hitting the green at a nearby public course. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, head to one of Fort Lauderdale’s best seafood restaurants for lunch. After that, it’s time for some serious partying- check out one of the city’s hottest nightclubs. One of my favorite nightclubs is Sway Nightclub, which always has world-renowned DJs spinning the latest EDM tunes.
Day 2: Get an early start today so you can get in a round of golf at one of Fort Lauderdale’s private courses. Afterwards, enjoy a leisurely lunch at a chic restaurant like Market 17. Then it’s time to let loose- go to a bar crawl in the city’s vibrant downtown area. Make sure to hit up popular spots like American Social and YOLO.
Day 3: Today, tee off at one of Fort Lauderdale’s private courses. Then, it’s time for lunch at a high-end steakhouse like Prime 112 or 15th Street. After that, it’s time for some more serious partying- check out one of the city’s hottest gentlemen’s clubs. For example, the world-famous E11even Club always has beautiful women and top-notch drinks and is a short drive away in Miami.
Palm Springs, California: Always Sunny!
Palm Springs is the perfect place to golf year-round thanks to its sunny weather. With more than 100 courses in the area, you’re sure to find the perfect one for your group. And when you’re done hitting the links, you can enjoy all the other activities that Palm Springs has to offer, from hiking and biking to shopping and dining.
Here are some Palm Springs golf packages you can buy.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: A Tropical Excursion
For a truly unique bachelor party experience, head to Cabo San Lucas. This Mexican resort town is home to some of the best golf courses in the world, as well as plenty of other activities to keep you busy, including fishing, swimming, and exploring the local nightlife.
Here’s a cool Cabo San Lucas golf package you can buy.
A Budget No-Travel Idea
If you’re on a budget or can’t travel, don’t worry – there are still plenty of ways to have a great golf bachelor party. Many cities have great public courses that are perfect for a group of guys looking to get away for a day or two. And if you want to add some extra excitement, try organizing a tournament with a prize for the winner. Either way, you’re sure to have a great time and create some lasting memories. So try calling a couple golf courses in your area and get planning!
Do you want to add more excitement and make it a true bachelor party? Here are some extra ideas:
- Make it a themed party – dress up as your favorite golfers or characters
- Rent a luxury villa or house for the weekend
- Have a private chef come in and cook for the group
- Hire a professional photographer to document the weekend
- Charter a private jet or yacht for the ultimate in luxury travel
- Add some extreme sports or activities into the mix, like bungee jumping or skydiving
No matter what you do, just make sure you have a good time and don’t forget to golf!
We’ve also checked out how much it costs to go golfing in Hawaii if you’re interested in throwing your bachelor party there!
What Type of Golf Bachelor Party Are you Throwing?
There are a few different types of golf bachelor parties. You can have a traditional stag party where a group of guys go out to drink (here are some of our favorite golfer’s drinks) and play golf. You can also have a more tame bachelor party where the focus is on playing golf and enjoying each other’s company without drinking.
Or, you can have a combination of both! It all depends on what the groom and his friends are looking for.
Golf Focussed Destination
If you’re looking to throw a golf focused bachelor party, then you’ll want to pick a destination that is known for its great golf courses. Myrtle Beach, SC is a popular choice for this type of bachelor party.
There are over 100 golf courses in the area, so there’s sure to be one that everyone will enjoy. You can also find great deals on golf vacation packages in Myrtle Beach. This will help you save money and make sure everyone has a great time.
Drinking Focused Party
If you’re looking to throw a more traditional stag party, then you’ll want to pick a destination that is known for its nightlife. Las Vegas is a popular choice for this type of party. There are tons of bars and clubs to choose from, so everyone will be able to find something they enjoy. You can also find great deals on hotels in Las Vegas. This will help you save money and make sure everyone has a great time.
If you want to throw a bachelor party that is a combination of both golf and drinking, then you’ll want to pick a destination that has both. Scottsdale, Arizona is a great choice for this type of party. There are plenty of golf courses to choose from, as well as bars and clubs for the nightlife. You can also find great deals on hotels in Scottsdale. This will help you save money and make sure everyone has a great time.
Some other great golf bachelor party locations
- Myrtle Beach: If you’re looking for a more traditional stag party, then Myrtle Beach is a great choice. There are over 100 golf courses in the area, so there’s sure to be one that everyone will enjoy. You can also find great deals on golf vacation packages in Myrtle Beach. This will help you save money and make sure everyone has a great time.
- Atlanta: If you’re looking for a combination of both a great golf scene and a great nightlife, then Atlanta is an excellent choice. There are over 50 golf courses in the area to choose from.
- Phoenix: If you’re looking for a variety of both a great golf scene and a great nightlife, then Phoenix is a ideal option. There are over 50 golf courses in the area to pick from. This will help you save money and make sure everyone has a great time.
- New Orleans: If you’re hoping for a hybrid of both a great golf scene and a great nightlife, then New Orleans is a solid alternative. There are over 50 golf courses in the area to select from.
- Miami: If you’re searching for a more orthodox stag party, then Miami is a great choice. There are over 100 golf courses in the area, so there’s sure to be one that everyone will enjoy.
- Puerto Vallarta: If you’re looking to throw a more conventional stag party, then Puerto Vallarta is an outstanding choice. There are tons of bars and clubs to choose from, so everyone will be able to find something they enjoy. You can also find great deals on hotels in Puerto Vallarta.
What to Do During Your Golf Bachelor Party
Play some golf! This is the most important part of the bachelor party, so make sure you pick a course that everyone will enjoy. If you’re having trouble picking a course, ask around at your local golf club or look online for reviews. You can also check out some tips for dating a golfer to impress your golf-loving friends.
Drink! A bachelor party isn’t complete without some drinking. Make sure you have enough alcohol for everyone and that you have a plan for getting home safe at the end of the night. Consider bringing along essential golf gear accessories like personalized golf flasks for a unique touch. Check out some essential golf gear accessories to enhance your party experience.
Gamble! What’s a bachelor party without some friendly gambling? Make sure you set limits so no one gets too carried away. You can even create a fun atmosphere by incorporating slang from the 13 ways to tell a golfer good luck list into your party.
Have fun! This is the most important thing to remember. A bachelor party is supposed to be a fun time for everyone involved. Make sure you have a good time and that everyone else does too. To protect yourself from any potential injuries, learn how to use KT tape for golfer’s elbow and take necessary precautions. Also, consider exploring how to protect golfer’s elbow to ensure a safe and enjoyable golfing experience.
Some Other Considerations
What’s the Budget?
Before you start planning anything, you need to figure out how much money you have to work with. This will help you determine what type of golf bachelor party you can throw. If you have a large budget, then you can go all out and rent a fancy golf resort for the weekend. If you have a smaller budget, then you’ll need to be more creative with your plans. Check out some tips on how to protect golfer’s elbow during your party activities.
The next step is to figure out who you’re going to invite to the golf bachelor party. This will help you determine the size of the party and what type of activities everyone will be interested in. If you’re inviting a large group of people, you’ll need to ensure you have enough food and drink for everyone. You’ll also need to think about transportation and lodging if people are coming from out of town. Consider the different types of golf clubs available to cater to the preferences of your guests.
When’s the Party?
The date of the party is important because it will determine how much time you have to plan and what type of activities you can do. If the party is during the week, then you’ll need to make sure everyone can take off work or school. If it’s on the weekend, then you’ll have more time to plan and people will be able to travel from further away. Learn how to use KT tape for golfer’s elbow and share the knowledge with your fellow golf enthusiasts during the party.
Planning a bachelor party can be a lot of fun, but it can also be a lot of work. If you want to make sure that your golf party is a success, follow these tips:
- Make sure everyone knows what the plan is. This includes the groom, as well as the other guests. Nothing ruins a party like last-minute changes or confusion about what’s going on.
- Pick a date and time that works for everyone. Again, nothing is more frustrating than planning something and having half of the people involved unable to attend because they have prior engagements.
- Plan activities that everyone will enjoy. Golfing is obviously the main attraction, but don’t forget about other activities like swimming, fishing, or just hanging out by the pool or beach. Bring along some essential golf gear accessories to enhance the overall experience.
- Reserve a block of rooms at a nearby hotel or resort so that everyone has a place to stay overnight. This will also help to keep costs down since everyone can share expenses instead of each person booking their own room separately. Learn about different types of golf clubs and consider renting or purchasing them for the party.
- Make sure there’s plenty of food and drink available throughout the day and into the night. Nobody wants to spend their entire party hungry or thirsty! Incorporate tips for dating a golfer into the conversation to add some fun and laughter.
Following these tips will help ensure that your party is a success. Have fun and enjoy yourselves!
Hi, my name is Vince Richmond and I am the owner of earlygolfer.com. This blog is all about golfing, from tips and tricks to equipment reviews and everything in between. I have been golfing for over 20 years now and love the sport more than ever. I am always looking to improve my game and help others do the same. When I’m not golfing, I can be found spending time with my wife and two kids or playing some other sport (I’m a bit of a sports junkie). Thanks for reading and be sure to check out earlygolfer.com for all your golfing needs!