Please note that affiliate links may be included in some posts.
- If you’ve got your own clubs that you really prefer, and you’re intending to practice hard, bring them along- it’s not weird, a lot of people do it
- If you are an amateur or beginner, or just looking to drink some brew and hit some balls, best to just use Topgolf’s clubs
- Bringing your own clubs may give you a better swing and more comfort while playing, but there is a risk that they may get damaged
- Using Topgolf’s club sets is more convenient and reduces the risk of losing your equipment, but may not be as for experienced or professional golfers
It was Tom’s bachelor party and we were all excited to celebrate. We had all gathered at Topgolf, ready to have some fun. I had never been to Top Golf before, but I had heard great things about it. It was supposed to be a lot of fun.
We all got set up in our hitting bays and started playing golf. It was a lot of fun and we were all laughing and joking around. We were having a great time. Then, we decided to order some food and drinks. We wanted to celebrate Tom’s last night as a single man in style.
The best thing about Top Golf is that you can order food and drinks right to your bay. So, we ordered some burgers and wings and a few rounds of drinks. The food was great and it was so convenient not to have to leave our bay to get it. We were all having a blast.
As the night went on, we played more golf and drank more. We were laughing and joking and having the time of our lives. It was a great night that we will all remember for a long time.
We said goodbye to Tom and wished him luck on his new journey in life. It was a great party and I’m sure Tom will never forget it.
Topgolf is a rapidly-growing entertainment venue centered around golf. This popular golf venue has clubs for every kind of golfer, with sets for professionals, women, children, lefties, and even beginners. All their club sets are made by Callaway, guaranteeing quality and reliability.
But still, some people would rather play with their clubs. So, this begs the question: should you bring your clubs to Topgolf? We’ll help you find out! Please continue reading below for our analysis of whether or not you should bring your clubs. We will also examine the benefits and drawbacks of bringing your clubs to Topgolf.
Should You Bring and Use Your Own Club Set?
Professional golfers prefer bringing their equipment because it is compatible with their skill level and style of play. On the other hand, amateurs prefer using Topgolf club sets because they are designed to be easy to use. It’s still a good idea to bring your clubs if you’re an experienced player looking for a change of pace or want to upgrade your game.
Pros of Bringing Your Own Club Sets to Topgolf
- More control of your game: If you have your own set of clubs, you have more control over the shots that you are taking. If you are a pro, playing with Topgolf club sets will be challenging because they are not optimized for your style of play. Having your own club set gives you more options and allows you to take better control of the game.
- Better Swings: If you have your own golf club set, you will take better swings. Topgolf club sets are designed to be easy for novices and beginners to play with. Having your own set of golf clubs should help you learn the game better and take more club swings, which is a critical step in improving your game.
- More Comfort: Using your club sets is more comfortable than using Topgolf clubs. If you have your clubs, you can take longer swings and putt better because Topgolf clubs are not made for professionals or people who are experienced.
- Unrivaled Selection: You have an unparalleled selection of your preferred golf equipment when you bring your clubs to Topgolf. You can have whatever clubs, irons, fairway woods, or hybrids you prefer. If you have your clubs, you have the freedom to choose what you want to use and what will work best for your swing style or swing length.
Cons of Bringing Your Own Club Sets to Topgolf
- Risk of damaging your set: If you bring your clubs to a Topgolf facility, there is always a risk that your set could get damaged.
- You may lose your clubs: It’s also important to consider the risk of loss. If you bring your clubs, you may be more likely to lose them than if you used the Topgolf clubs.
- Club quality may be poor: Although this is rare, sometimes, when you bring your own club set, the quality may not be as high as it is with Topgolf club sets.
- The hassle of packing and unpacking: It can be a hassle to bring your clubs if you play at Topgolf with friends or family on the weekend. You must pack up your equipment, travel to Topgolf, play, and move everything back into the car. Packing and unpacking can be quite a hassle if you are on vacation or bringing your kids to Topgolf.
So, Should You Bring Your Clubs to Topgolf?
If you are a professional who wants to improve your game, then it is a good idea to bring your clubs. If you’re just an average golfer who likes golf and looking for a new challenge, using Topgolf club sets is the way to go.
If you are considering bringing your own club sets to Topgolf, consider whether this will be more of a hassle for you or if it will be more fun. Any player who wants to improve their game will want to use their clubs. However, anyone looking for a casual game should go with the Topgolf clubs, as they are for beginners and casual golf players.
Are Topgolf Clubs Good?
Topgolf clubs are outstanding, but it’s still essential to understand how they compare to your clubs. Topgolf clubs are suitable for beginners and people who want to learn the game more, but their clubs are not as good for experienced people.
These clubs were designed for Topgolf play and are not the same as your regular golf clubs. If you’re not careful, you could play golf with a set that would not be best suited for your playing style or club type. If this is you, your best bet is to bring your equipment.
Hi, I’m Amber Bruson. I’m a late twenties writer who competed in some local tournaments in Los Angeles while attending college. After graduating, I worked as a teaching pro at two different golf clubs out in California.
In 2016, I won the Club Championship at my home club in L.A. I love golf and I’m a passionate advocate for the sport- I think everyone should give it a try.